Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Potty Training



Hello everyone!  This is my very first Snyder Stories blog post.

Imagine my surprise this past weekend when I found Kaden in the bathroom potty training himself! He was even using toilet paper. And I thought this potty training thing would be difficult.










Then, last night, Kaden bathed himself too. He's practically raising himself. I am so lucky!













In all seriousness though, I am one lucky mom. Kaden is such a good-natured, intelligent, ACTIVE and MISCHEVIOUS boy. I couldn't imagine my life without him. He brings me incredible joy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is Kaden! Freakin' ADORABLE that's how cute. You are pretty lucky to have a toddler potty train and bath himself. Thanks for letting us be apart of all these fun times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That potty picture is hilarious! You've got some serious blackmail for his teen years. He's even fully clothed! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cute little bubba's! He is so much fun and yet so tiring to be around sometimes! I love him so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is standing in the toilet part of the bathing himself? ha ha. He really is a great kid, I just have to say how totally impressed I was at how well behaved he was on the flight to Denver! Yeah, he was a little bored, but aren't we all when we fly. Sweet action on the potty training, give him a high five from me.

    ReplyDelete