Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Precious Sleep

Last night I checked on Kaden before I went to sleep, as I always do. Apparently it's getting too hot for blanket sleepers because this is what I found...
It was the hardest I have ever laughed at him. Absolutely hilarious!!! This one is definitely going in the blackmail file.

7 comments:

  1. That is priceless! Keep that one on file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE him! That is awesome!! I need to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still laugh every time I see this!! Seriously I think we both almost peed our pants last night from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kaden! What a funny boy he is. I would have almost peed my pants too. LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things kids do! If only they knew that these pictures would haunt them someday! Too funny and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny!! he is such a little character!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just hope that when I peel everything off because I'm hot there won't be someone there with a camera to post it on a blog. Um.....never mind. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete