Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Golly Gee Look Who's 3!

My little Kaden Boy turned 3 on Saturday. I can't believe it! Every parent knows how fast time passes by. We had a great turn out for his party. It was the first year we invited friends. Kaden is currently obsessed with Curious George so that was the theme.  It was a little crazy and unorganized, but I hope everyone had a good time. Parties at home are so much work! I was exhausted.  We did bat craft project where you trace the kids hands to make bat wings.  My intent with the craft project was good, but it turned out that I wasn't fully prepared (wrong type of glue) so it was a little chaotic.  We ate pizza, Curious George cake and ice cream. 

How lucky I am to have such a beautiful and smart boy who is so full of personality. He charms everyone he meets. When he walks into school each morning, everyone shouts, "Kaden!" It reminds me of the show Cheers, when everyone shouts "Norm!" every time he walked into the bar. Today is Kaden's first day of preschool at daycare so I'm certain I will continue to be surprised at the rate he is growing and learning.

Daddy helping Kaden with his craft project.

Eating pizza with Jaelynn and Alex Mitko.
On the left, nearest first: Tess Uriarte, Jaelynn, Kaden, Alex Mitko.
On the right, nearest first: Lexie, Annika, Leah Jones, baby Kelly Jones







Kaden's dad gave him this camera.  It is by far his favorite gift.  By the next day he had taken 377 photos.  For reals.

New coat from Aunt Tina.




Kaden telling everyone thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kaden! Looks like the party was a success! Now you can put the birthday behind you and worry about Christmas! Ain't it fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy boy! His party looks like alot of fun and yes they are exhausting! By the way your haircut and color look good:) Have fun with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so dang cute!! and its crazy that he is the big 3!! did you make his shirt? i can't wait to have the parties with friends however noone will ever be able to come two days before christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Kaden!!!! I'm glad he had a fun day. He is completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! He had a ball and had so much fun that day!

    ReplyDelete