Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger



My friend of Our Monkey Life Blog nominated my blog for a The Versatile Blogger Award.  I wonder if she'll change her mind when she finds out how long it took me to link the damn button here.  Seems I'm not so versatile.  Anyway, thanks Melissa!

There are rules, but I prefer to call them guidelines:
  • Winners are to put the above image in your blog.  (Hopefully no one asks me how).
  • Include a link back to the person who gave it to you.
  • Tell 10 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 other bloggers, contact them and let them know you've done so.

10 things about me:
  1. I am shy until I get to know someone.  People usually think I'm stuck-up or unapproachable until they get to know me.  I guess I should smile more.
  2. I am hard on myself.
  3. People are often surprised to find out my age.  They usually think I'm about 10 years younger.  I think it's my chubby, er, "round" face (fat doesn't wrinkle).
  4. Depeche Mode is my all time favorite band.  I'm a sucker for synth.  I've done gone & dated myself.
  5. I'm crafty (creative not devious).
  6. I'm afraid of breaking rules.  I'm all about shoulds and shouldn'ts.  Even if there was no way I would get caught I still wouldn't break a rule/law. Speeding excluded.
  7. I am a night owl.
  8. I DVR too many shows and have TV homework every night.  How stupid is that?  See #7.
  9. If I could conquer one thing in life, it would be clutter. 
  10. My greatest accomplishment is my son.  I became a mom at an older age (by Utah standards) but Kaden was worth the wait.  What an awesome little boy.  I really wanted to have one more baby and I get a little woeful thinking about it sometimes, but If I could have only chosen one kid, I would have picked him.
Bloggers I award:
*Disclaimer - I am breaking the 4th rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment