Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lagoon

My sister-in-law Kathy and I decided to take Taylor and Kaden to Lagoon last week. Her friend Mindy and son Mason came too. We had been talking about going earlier in the summer, but somehow time got away from us. We did make it though, the last week Lagoon was open full-time. It was a fun day. We spent the entire day in kiddie land. Taylor was so nice and let Kaden ride a lot of rides with her. Kaden's favorite ride was the Helicopters. He rode it three times. My favorite was the OdySea. I laughed so hard on that ride! Kaden bawled on the Rattlesnake Rapids. I tried to keep him as dry as possible by sacrificing myself. Ah, a mother's love. He asked to get off the log flume. But overall, he had fun and there were minimal tears and no tantrums that I recall. My friend Jen was there with her kids too. It was fun running into them.














Tuckered out.  Looks like he's getting too big for the stroller.

1 comment:

  1. Good times at the Lagoon! I was glad we ran into each other. Always good to see you...:)

    ReplyDelete