Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Tina and I had a fun, little New Year's party at our house with Kaden and Tarah. I made chile verde, we watched G-Force, played Wii and rung in the New Year at midnight - even Kaden made it that late. Beyond that, all I have to say is GOOD RIDDANCE 2009!!! I have never been so glad to put any year behind me as I am 2009. It was honestly the worst year of my life. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it's true. I hope that the year 2010 will truly be about new beginnings for me.


My date kissing me at midnight on New Year's Eve.

In a nutshell, Christmas pretty much sucked. I know that's a terrible thing to say. There were some good moments at Christmas, but they were completely ruined by the antics of my son's father. I won't go beyond that here (check with my friend). Despite that I tried to make the best of it and Kaden seemed to enjoy the day. I guess that in and of itself made Christmas a success???


At Daddy Roy and Ammie LuAnn's Christmas party.


Christmas morning and Kaden seeing his gifts from Santa for the first time.






Kaden made me a Christmas tree ornament with his picture on it.


Kaden, Taylor and Tarah at my mom and dad's on Christmas day. Annika didn't want to be in the picture.


"Wii" are the champions! Travis and Kristin boxing.

2 comments:

  1. I think 2010 will be better for you. I am sorry your Christmas sucked because of one person. I hope your birthday was better. I thought about you lots but had a crazy week (or two) with my whole family home, even Kris. Sometimes, I look forward to the new year with everyone back on schedule. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaden is so cute. He's like a walking GAP ad. I agree with Jen -- 2010 has got to be better. It's a nice round number.

    ReplyDelete