
So the whole fam damily had new portraits taken last month. Here are the highlights. Of course Kaden's photos turned out to be absolutely adorable. These are his photos for turning 3. He is so photogenic and his personality really comes through. It was kinda sad to not have Derek in the photos this time around. Anyway, everyone's photos came out so well. It took a number of photos (11 to be exact) of the lot of us to get one that seemed right. My brother was getting so irritated. Don't tell him we ended up picking the 2nd shot. I especially love the one of my grandma (bestemor).




The whole fam damily.
The grandchildren: Tarah, Taylor, Kaden and Annika.
Mom and Dad.
My sister's family: Dave, Kristin, Tarah and Annika.
I can't figure out why this photo is so tiny, but they sure are cute!
My sister, Tina.
Tina with her neices and nephew.
My brother's family: Travis, Kathy and Taylor.
Bestemor.










you guys all look so great in all the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! They turned out so good! Now if only I could get my whole family to do something like that. The memories are priceless, and I love that you have Bestemor in them.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! Everyone looks so nice. I really think the one of your grandmother is so great.
ReplyDelete