Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

Kaden came home from school with this lovely little gem as a Mother's Day gift.  Frankly, I was/am a little scared.  What am I supposed to do with these things?

The next day, he brought home another for Father's Day.  I especially like the tie.  It's going to be creepy to have this guy hanging around, staring at me until June 20th.

The Happy Couple
















 Deconstructed: head, water bottle, dish rag "dress".

3 comments:

  1. *shudders* seriously, this creeps me out. I am scared that they are 'watching me' sleep or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny!! my question is who is destroying all the dolls to use the heads?? it does remind me a little of chucky!! maybe sleep with one eye open at all times

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is this totally reminds me of a movie you and I happened to see oh so long ago, remember "Chuckie" the creepy doll that comes alive? Well, if I were you I would definitely feel a little creeped out! Of all the Mother's Day gifts kids come home with, the teacher happened to pick this one? Better luck next year! All that matters is that it's from Kaden who I am sure is so proud! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete