Monday, September 13, 2010

Things Kaden Says

Kaden says things that really crack me up sometimes.

Kaden was sick last Saturday.  He was very disappointed because he was supposed to see Grandma and Annika that day.  He kept asking to go to Grandma's but I told him he couldn't because he was sick.  He responded, "But Gramma say yes."  I told him that Grandma actually said no.  So he decided he wanted to call grandma himself, thinking he'd be able to talk her into letting him come over.  When he called, Grandpa answered the phone.  "Hi Grampa, I'm sick because I have a sore froat, and coughing, and a body.  Yeah, I just coughing and my froat hurts.  Hey Grampa, you want to come to my house and watch Scooby Doo wis us and eat hot Cheetos?"

Grandpa told him she wasn't home and that she was at Sandy Mall (he meant to say South Towne Mall) looking at the flags (a Sept. 11th memorial).  Kaden asked confusingly, wrinkling his nose, "They're at Fanny Mall yooking at fags?"

"Mom, why I gotta get scumscweem on?" 
Sunscreen.

When I was combing his hair, "Mom, I want a haircock." 
Mohawk.

The other day I asked Kaden how school was.  He said, "Miss Colleen just say, just say, just say, he say to sit on my cot."  So I asked Kaden, "How come you weren't on your cot?"  He replied, "Because I don't want to, but Miss Colleen just say to sit on my cot."  I asked Kaden, "Did you sit on your cot?"  Kaden's answer, "Mmmm, no, but Miss Colleen he keep say that."

"Mom, can we go to the chicken place and get a cheeseburger?" 
The "chicken place" is Chick-Fil-A.  They don't serve burgers.

"Mom, don't look at me." Or "Mom, go away." 
This is always a dead giveaway that he's doing something naughty.

"Mom when I'm bigger I will get in your belly and be your baby.  Yeah.  I will."

"Hey, Pizza, will you help me with this?" 
He was referring to my friend, Caprisse.

Kaden said, while bawling, "Mom, Annika say I can't be the pwincess, but I want to be the pwincess."
Princess. 

Kaden has been fighting with Annika over princess dress-ups, singing "California Gurls" non-stop, pretending to walk the runway when I watch Project Runway, and wants to watch Mama Mia repeatedly and walks around singing the songs all the time.  Sometimes, I wonder about that kid.

1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment with Kaden. Oh how I heart him. Sister you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete