Heard most often from Kaden, "I wanna get outta here." He didn't love all of the rides, but I made him go anyway. Aren't I mean?
Kaden's favorites: Dumbo, Teacups, Toy Story Mania, Autotopia. Not so favorites: Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Nemo Submarine Voyage (really Kaden?!).
Stacy's favorites: Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan.
All of us in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
Kaden with his new "ears".
With Halloween Minnie.
With Halloween Mickey.
On the Jungle Cruise.
Kaden was chosen to be part of the conga line during the parade.
On Dumbo.
Newport Beach
On the Pirate Cruise.
Kaden was so cute when he got to meet Woody that it brought tears to my eyes. They thought he was adorable and Woody copied Kaden by putting his hands on his hips too.
At the Lego store.
Tarah, me and Kaden on Small World.
It was fun to be at Disneyland when it was decorated for Halloween.
The Ladybug Boogie at California Adventure.






Fun! This is such a great idea for an October birthday. We might have to try something like this. You have some dang cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHurray for Disneyland!! :) *sigh* I want to go back.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I wanna go! Kaden is funny. I love when you post pictures! Very cute.
ReplyDelete