Monday, December 6, 2010

Halloween in December

Gosh, I'm so late posting about our Halloween!  I don't know where the time has gone. On the Sunday before Halloween we carved pumpkins with Grandma, Tarah and Annika.  The fool that I am, I decided to make a costume for myself about 4 days before Halloween.  I sewed a pink prom dress, made a corsage, bought a long blond wig and a tiara...then poured "blood" over all of it.  Can you guess the character?  Kaden was a skeleton.  He picked out his costume himself this year.  He loved having his face painted.

The Friday before Halloween we went to a costume party at my friend Cal and Deidre's house.  Trick-or-Treat night, which was Saturday (because they don't trick-or-treat on Sundays here in Utah) we ate chili at my parents' and went trick-or-treating with Tarah, Annika, Aunt Kristin, Uncle David, Grandma and Aunt Tina.  That has become our little tradition.  There were some issues with Kaden and his manners trick-or-treating at first (he kept asking for more candy at each house), but we worked it out.










Bree-Ghost, Deidre-Vampire, Kathy-Little Red Riding Hood, Rhianna-Panda, Me-Carrie






1 comment:

  1. I never saw your "Carrie" costume...it turned out AWESOME!!! You did an amazing job. It definitely came together after all the fits it gave you. That is a pretty cute skeleton too I might add!

    ReplyDelete