Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kaden Is 5

Kaden is 5 years old!  I can't believe it.  We kicked off the celebration by having a combined bowling birthday party with his cousin Annika and our friends Big Red and Linda's daughter Natalie.  These three kids' birthdays are within a couple weeks of each other so we decided to combine their parties since we were all inviting the same people.

On Kaden's actual birthday, October 10th, we met with his dad's side of the family, the Snyder's, at McDonald's play place.  Half of my family is in Mexico so we will celebrate with them when they get back.
Kaden * Natalie * Annika
I ordered each of the kids a birthday shirt with their age and name on it.





Buddies # Kaden & Wyatt







Ya'll know I love me some Gramma CC.  Ahem.




Cousins
Kaden * Jaelynn * Lexie

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big and handsome! What a cutie and I love love those shirts! Happy Birthday Kaden!

    ReplyDelete