We went to Gardner Village last Friday to see the witches and celebrate fall. Here are some pics of the highlights.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If I had my child to raise all over again, I'd build self-esteem first and a house later. I'd finger paint more and point the finger less. I would do less correcting and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off the watch and watch with my eyes. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I would stop playing serious and seriously play. I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars. I'd do more hugging and less tugging." Dian Lommas
So many awesome changes! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished in the last few months. You have come so far and I am so proud of YOU! You look amazing and so happy. That is what it important. Love you to pieces.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous as ever and I am so happy you are able to move forward. You deserve happiness and I hope the dating is going well for you. Keep it up and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIMPRESSED is the word that comes to my mind. You are such a great person and mother that it is a privelage to call you my friend and I am so impressed with you. I'm glad you are able to put the divorce behind you and move on with all that life has to offer you. You're raising a wonderful little boy and have much to be proud of and grateful for. And you look FANTASTIC too. Keep the pictures of the sexy mama coming. Have a great FALL.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Stacy!! You deserve to be happy! Sounds like things are going well for you. You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing daughter and I love you very much, Kaden is so fun and energetic and you are doing an amazing job with him.
ReplyDelete