Grandma and Grandpa Bailey were there as well as Aunt Tina, Aunt Kristin, Uncle Dave, Tarah and Annika, Aunt Kathy and Taylor, Mike and Chloe Rogers, Todd and Mindy Smith and their daughters Trinity (who is kinda Kaden's girlfriend) and Morgan who both also danced, and last but not least my boyfriend, Jim and his boys.
The Mini B-Boyz performance was THE MOST ADORABLE thing I have ever seen! I wasn't planning on registering Kaden again this fall, but after seeing him perform last Saturday, I probably will. It was just too cute! To make it even better, Kickin' It's Mini B-Boyz took 2nd place in their division!
| Kaden and his instructor Josh |
Kaden is the third from your left in the videos. Unfortunately he's hard to see sometimes but his freestyle solo ROCKS (in his mother's humble opinion)! The little dude on the end is Kaden's friend that Aunt Tina takes him to play dates with. If you click on the link at the top of the videos it will take you to YouTube where you can view them larger.
{videos here}
This next vid my sister took. Maybe you'll get to see Kaden better? It's sideways at first but will flip to the right way.
{Kristin's video here}
| Practicing |

So cute and so grown up! Wish I could have made it over, but we were quite busy with Hayley's dress rehearseal from 12:00 to 1:00 and recital at 5:00. I would have loved to see you guys! I say keep him in it, he has a talent for it and he seems to love it!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, this is the most ADORABLE thing ever! Oh my, he is such a stud and has a serious TALENT. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete