Monday, June 4, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Kaden graduated from preschool last Monday, the 28th.  Tear.  Sniffle.  I know this is what every parent says, but, where has the time gone?  He is growing up so fast and quickly gone from a baby boy to toddler to little boy to bigger, little boy. 

Kaden is smart and has such a cute, fun, outgoing and energetic personality.  He genuinely loves people.  He is athletic and coordinated too.  He has a penchant and apptitude for music and dancing.  In other words, he's got rhythm baby!  Looks aren't everything, but he is so handsome!  LOVE doesn't begin to encapsulate how much I feel for this kid.  He is my reason for living.  My reason for wanting to be and do better.

A couple of months ago we attended kindergarten orientation.  The school had all of the kids in a classroom doing activities while the parents were in the gymnasium listening to the presentations and getting registration information.  When it was over, the kids were brought into the gym to meet up with their parents.  In came this crowd of kids and I thought to myself, "Oh, they are so little."  At the very back of this crowd was a boy a full head taller than all of the other kids.  It was Kaden.  I love that he's tall and I hope he stays tall.  I would love for him to be a tall man and with his father's build and my brain.  Fingers crossed!
The graduation processional.
  
Receiving his "diploma".
Receiving his graduation gift.  A backpack full of educational games.
  
Kaden and Grandma and Grandpa Bailey
Kaden and Miss Sherrie.
Kaden and one of his student teachers, Miss Darlene


No comments:

Post a Comment