Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kindergarten! (yeah, yeah, I know this is way late)

Kaden started kindergarten on September 6th.  He is in the morning session.  His teacher is Ms. Nelson.  We had his first parent-teacher conference on November 7th.  Ms. Nelson had nothing but good things to say about Kaden.  She said he is nice, wants to please, and is so helpful.  She says he tells her about happenings in his life which are hilarious (for example, "Ms. Nelson, I fell on my nipple on my bike and it almost got all ripped off!).  He has some work to do academically to be fully prepared for first grade, so hopefully he'll get there by the end of the school year.

Kaden seems to really like kindergarten.  Three days a week the daycare "bus" (van) picks Kaden up from kindergarten and takes him to daycare.  Kaden loves getting to go on the van and is disappointed on the days Tina or I pick him up.

On a side note, as you'll see in the pictures, two days before Kaden started kindergarten, I picked him up from daycare only to find him with two sores on his forehead.  I asked him what on earth he did.  His daycare teacher, Ms. Luz, apologized and said during nap time she looked over and Kaden was on his knees, forehead to the ground, scooting around giving himself two dandy friction burns.  Seriously, I don't know about that kid sometimes!




Walking into class for the first time.  I cried.  He didn't.

Kaden's first official school photo!  I just can't take how handsome he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment