Monday, October 27, 2008

Punkin' Carvin'



Kaden carved a pumpkin with his dad yesterday afternoon. Derek did most of the work of course, but Kaden helped scoop out the guts. "Eeww!" He kept repeating over and over and showing me his messy hands. He loved it!  Then he would let the dog lick the pumpkin innards off his hands. Kinda gross.  Anyway, the lil' punkin' turned out pretty cute. Kaden has wanted to carry it around ever since.

4 comments:

  1. What a CUTE picture! Kaden is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Halloween so much fun? I love the tradition of carving pumpkins. Kaden is the biggest cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project. I can't carve pumpkins. The guts make me dry heave, but now that I know dogs like them I might have a way to make it work. Keep those cute Kaden posts coming -- he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete