Earlier on Halloween day my mom and I took Kaden to Gardner Village to see the witches. He was more interested in all the pumpkins laying around everywhere than the witches, but I got him to hug the one with the giant bosom.



After Gardner Village my mom picked up Tarah and Annika and we got them dressed to trick-or-treat at Aunt Kristin's work. Kaden and Annika both threw fits about getting into their costumes. They got lots of candy though.

Later that night we kept with our tradition of eating chili at my parents' house - Grandma and Grandpa Bailey's - and took the kids trick or treating around their neighborhood. We made it short and sweet since it was raining a little. It was a good day and fun was had by all.

I love your Gardner Village pictures. I was going to try to make it down there this year. Didn't happen. But, you guys look like you had tons of fun there. Kaden looks so cute in his Tigger costume. :)
ReplyDeletegreat pics!!! It was good to see you guys on halloween, kaden looked sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute crew! Where did October go. Pretty soon we'll all be posting pictures of a Thanksgiving snooze and then Christmas morning. Time sure flies. I love the tradition of chili and trick or treating. I'm going to have to suggest that to the fam.
ReplyDelete