One of my best and dearest friends, Jen, had a birthday on March 3rd and I wanted to post a birthday tribute to her. Oh the memories we have! Here a few that stand out:
*Meeting in 6th grade TA and drawing each other pictures of the Cabbage Patch dolls we had received for Christmas.
*Stake dances.
*High school lunch with immature boys.
*Cruising state (back when it was safe). Except for maybe the Barlow clan. Technically that wasn't unsafe, but also not one of our shining moments.
*Ivy Tower, The Palace, etc.
*Roman Gardens.
*Several trips together: Bear Lake, Lake Powell, Hawaii, more Lake Powell (the good, the bad and the ugly).
Thank you, Jen, for being such a special friend to me throughout the decades (YIKES - I'm afraid it really has been that long). I treasure our friendship and am grateful for Heavenly Father bringing you to me. It is so nice to have friends that stand the test of time, survive popularity contests, boys, marriage and kids. It is nice to know that no matter how much time goes between our visits, that we can pick up where we left off. Love ya girl!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stacy, Thanks for the sweet post! I love you dearly! And I must admit, you have a better memory than me! We do go back a long ways and have many good memories together! I'm glad I shared them with you! Love ya! Jen
ReplyDelete