Kaden came out of the bathroom and said, "Mom, I brushed my teeth all by myself."
Usually I follow-up by brushing his teeth myself, but I guess I was too tired or lazy or busy or ??? Later, after I got him in bed for the night I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my own teeth. There on the vanity in a pasty puddle was his toothbrush and next to it a tube of...
...not this...
...but this...
He's still alive so not harm done (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HAHAHAHA that is so funny. and cute that he didnt even notice. Lol.
ReplyDeleteOoh how funny! What a stud...he brushed his teeth and didn't even complain that it tasted NASTY! He is such a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha my co-worker has a story where when she was a kid she accidently used icy hot to brush her teeth... she noticed LOL
ReplyDelete