Thursday, May 5, 2011

Annika is Camping, Not Dead

I have a cute thing to tell you about something Kaden said. Yesterday he asked if his cousin, Annika, could sleep over this weekend. I told him no because she'll be camping.

"Maybe next weekend instead," I said.

"Annika's dead?" he asked.

Kaden and Annika
I gave up trying to get a cute smile out of her after four tries.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Single Dad Laughing? Or his blog Will Work For Followers? I have links to both on my blog under the must reads page. Look at the Will Work For Followers. I have done almost everything he has posted about and my blog has gone WAY uphill. Good luck... Blogging is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I LOVE that you told me that you stalk me LOL.
    Good luck with the give away! And OF COURSE I know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete