We made our annual pilgrimage to Lagoon for my niece, Tarah's dance competition. Kaden, again, was not keen on riding rides, but did have more fun this year than previous years. He rode some bigger rides like the Flying Aces, The Bat and Bombora. He said they were fun after he got off the rides, so I'm not quite sure if he really liked them or just liked that they were over. He plugged his ears on most of the rides. I don't know why. Maybe hearing everyone's squeals of delight scared him. The only ride he really wanted to go on was the Baby Boats. Ugh! My mom and I gave him a bit of a hard time telling him that they might not let him ride because they're for babies and he is too big, but he didn't care.
 |
| Isn't he just thrilled to be a part of it all? |
 |
| Annika kissed the elephant on the trunk when the ride was over. It was pretty cute. Come to think of it now, maybe I should have put hand sanitizer on her lips after. Oh well, she lived. |
My sister took this video of Kaden on the bumper cars while I took Annika to the Terror Ride (yes, she wanted to go). Kaden held the wheel turned and was stuck in a repeating reverse circle the entire ride! And up until the very end was turning at the end of the track all by himself - no other cars around. Hilarious! My sister was laughing so hard she didn't get the whole thing on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment