On his last day of preschool he came home with a Build-A-Bear! He loved his new bear so much he slept with it a couple of nights. He'll be back in the fall for his 4th and final year. I get woeful just thinking about it. Why do our babies grow up so fast?
Monday, June 6, 2011
Star Student
Kaden was the star student in his preschool class. He got to bring a poster that told about him and photos that demonstrate his personality and what he likes to do. He got to stand at the front of the class with the teacher and talk about his poster and photos. He also got to bring a treat for everyone in the class. He I picked Rice Krispy Treats (Costco had a coupon). I put together the photo collage at Costco photo online - so much better than printing photos and making a collage by hand (and it only cost about $3.00).
His "school"/daycare is out for the summer as he attends at a public high school. He had a fun 2010-2011 school year. He learned to write his name (although it goes without saying that it still needs some fine tuning), got to do so many fun activities and projects, and enjoys playing with all of his friends at school. Every morning when we walked in, all the kids jumped up from the table and ran over to give Kaden a group hug. Recently, the cutest little girl, Lilly, threw her arms around Kaden's neck so tightly she almost pulled him over and she wouldn't let go. While she was hugging him she said to me, "Kaden really likes me. I think he has a crush on me."
On his last day of preschool he came home with a Build-A-Bear! He loved his new bear so much he slept with it a couple of nights. He'll be back in the fall for his 4th and final year. I get woeful just thinking about it. Why do our babies grow up so fast?
On his last day of preschool he came home with a Build-A-Bear! He loved his new bear so much he slept with it a couple of nights. He'll be back in the fall for his 4th and final year. I get woeful just thinking about it. Why do our babies grow up so fast?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so doing this for the next poster "About Me" that I have to do! I have only done a few hundred of these it seems, but they were never that cute! Thanks for the cute idea, and Kaden couldn't be any cuter! I believe he is everyone's favorite friend, cause that kid is the cutest, friendliest, and best personality out there!
ReplyDelete