Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Kaden and Baby Jake
This is Kaden and his new cousin Jake. We recently went to dinner with my family-in-law. Baby Jake was two weeks old. Kaden was about the same size as Jake when he was born (give or take an ounce and half inch or so). When I held that sweet baby in my arms I could not believe that Kaden was ever that small. I really couldn't. Those who really know me know I LOVE babies! I could hold one for hours. I really had to hold back the tears when I held Baby Jake. It was so bittersweet. Bittersweet because my baby is no longer a baby. Bittersweet because I would love to have had one more baby and I won't get the chance. My eggs are expiring as I type and there are no relationship prospects in sight (unless I have another with my ex-husband as his mother requested of me a few weeks ago - she really did). Nevertheless Jake Ryan Snyder is as precious as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment