Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

We participated in lots of Halloween festivities the past two weekends.  Last week a man I'm dating, Jim, came over for dinner with his two boys.  I made enchiladas and then and we all went to a corn maze.

Wednesday Kaden had a Halloween costume party at preschool.

On Thursday night I took Kaden, Annika and their friend Sage to Tarah's girl scout troop's trunk or treat.

On Friday night Aunt Kristin and Uncle David took Annika and Kaden to a kids' Halloween party at
their little friend Sage's grandma's house while I had a date night with the aforementioned friend.


The Fish
On Sunday I went fishing with Jim and Jamie Laub and Tony Dellagnola.  Well, I brought the luck and he did the catching.  That night we went to Jeff and Kim Laub's and ate the trout caught that morning.  He smoked the fish and it was quite delicious (I don't really like fish much).  Kaden actually ate seconds. Then, Kaden, Jim's boys and our friends' twin girls Breanna and Jessica carved pumpkins.  Sadly, I forgot to take pictures.


On Halloween day Kaden had a party and costume parade at daycare.  Halloween night we went to my parents' house for chili dinner and trick or treating along with Kris 'n Dave, Annika and Tarah.  Was it just me or was trick or treating particulary great this year?  Lots of people out and about and the weather was practically perfect.  On the way home Kaden and I stopped by to see his dad and Uncle Rory, Aunt Lisa, and cousins Jaelynn, Lexie and Jake.

What a busy, eventful and fun weekend of celebrating!


Kaden with his day old pumpkin.  It had gotten slimy inside and didn't smell all that grand.





Kaden and Annika Ariel.  Isn't she soooo cute with that wig?  Love it!




Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids.  Too bad Taylor wasn't there.

Kaden with his dad and cousin Lexie.




1 comment:

  1. Kaden is the ninja Justin was wanted to be! He is darling! Sounds like things are going good with the "friend" I think you told me about. We have lots to catch up on if that is the case. Glad things are going good!

    ReplyDelete