"Mom, when I go to Annika's I want to watch Princess Diarrhea."
He meant The Princess Diaries.
Said on Thanksgiving, "Hey Grandpa, Grandma says...her says...her says...her says it's time to come upstairs and eat pine cone pie."
Pecan pie. And he gets stuck mid-sentence often and repeats a phrase until he gets back on track about what he wants to say.
Said while waiting to get his haircut, "Hey Mom, what's those hookers for?"
That one really made me turn my head and ask, "Say what?"
He pointed to the wall, "Those hooker things."
A row of hooks on the wall to hang your coat.
He likes to dress up in crazy outfits and pose. He was inspired to do so recently when I was watching an episode of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh let's not forget "Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid." He was mimicking what he was seeing on T.V. you have nothing to worry about. But we should put on Monster Truck every now and then.
ReplyDelete